Rules & Regulations
- * A new student who enrols for a course will have to pay the course fee, a registration fee of S$25 and a deposit of S$75 (from 2012). Course fees and registration fees are non-refundable.
- * Students who do not resume their classes after stopping temporarily will have their deposit forfeited.
- * There will be 9 lessons per term and 1 add-on opportunity to participate in annual school recital.
- For students who are stopping temporarily or terminating lessons and new students who are enrolling in the middle of the term, lesson fees will be prorated based on 9 lessons per term (10 lessons per term for CC students).
- Subsequent term fees must be paid in full within the first week of the term. A surcharge of S$10 will be imposed on students who pay their fees late.
- Student who wishes to terminate or temporarily stop his/her lessons is required to inform the school ONE MONTH in advance. Student who fails to do so will have to pay the fees for the following term. * The deposit will also be forfeited at the same time.
- Student is advised to attend lessons regularly and punctually. There will be no replacement lesson for any student who is absent or late for lessons. Students who are able to present a valid medical certificate from a doctor AND also inform the school prior to their absence will be given replacement class. Lessons missed will not be replaced in the form of extending the lesson term or refund of school fees. Each student can apply for a maximum of 3 replacement lessons a year.
- * Any student who stops lessons for one term or more will be required to re-enrol and pay registration fee. However, if a student wishes to secure the same lesson time, the fees for the term(s) of absence must be paid in advance.
- The school reserves the rights to cancel and/or make changes to a class or a replacement lesson e.g. change date, time and/or teacher.
- Please keep the School informed of any changes in address or telephone number so as to facilitate communication when the need arises.
* Not Applicable for CC students
- * 在报名时，请缴清学费及报名费S$25, 所缴交之费是不能退还的。从2012年起，所有新生需要缴交S$75按柜金。
- * 学生若在暂停之后没有恢复音乐课程，按柜金将会被没收。
- * LMS 学生上课次数是每学期9次，附加每年参加1次学生演奏会。上课日期请参阅校历。
- 凡新报名或要暂停或要退学的学生，学费将会根据上课次数除以9课来计算。（CC学生根据上课次数除以 10课来计算。）
- 学生若要退学或暂停请提前一个月书面通知，否则须赔偿一个月的学费，* 同时按柜金也将被没收。